Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Day in the life of Skylar

Up time off the vpap. my fav... Sky hates his DAFO's, and I heat the wraps to warm his muscles prior to
stretching to get them on, well today I think he was faking sleep, but then he really did fall asleep.

Time to go back on the vpap, after about an hour and a half off, he has his map and Dora is playing on the TV. Time to be a kid...


Sorry its side ways, i really dont know why... Skys morning knee stretch, he only wares these for 2 to 3 hours a day, split into 2 different times.



More time off that machine, he loves it and so do I... were back up to about 5 to 6 hours off a day....
So that is Skys morning, from 7 to 12:30 in between we paint, color draw, play games or just read and cuddle, I cant wait to see what the rest of our day brings!





2 comments:

Junior said...

Great pictures of Sky, he has a busy day.
Junior tries to pull the same fake sleep when he wants to get out of something.

Aiden's mommy said...

I love the new blog! I liked it so much that I went to the site and got Aiden's a new background.
Shelia, I love the idea of the day in the life of Sky. I don't think alot of people realized how much is involved in keeping our kids healthy and stimulated. I may have to borrow it and show a day with Aiden.
Biggie hugs,
Dawn and Aiden