Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 2

All is well, Skylar is doing great, staying true to his 2 ounces an hour. He is enjoying soups, puddings, yogurt, jello, applesauce and milk. I know it dosent seem like a very large verity, but he is pretty happy with it. And so am I.... Keith is off getting Moni from her dads, and Chan from his moms, and when everyone gets home we will be watching a pay per view for the Royal Rumble. We cant wait, Keith and the kids will be at the next WWE pay per view in February... So yep Ive already paid for that one too, this time he has better seats, so hopefully Sky and I will be able to see them :) So in all were all good, Skys eating very well, he is happy, singing and talking away, he is even a little bossy, I hear NO allot... Our next task is learning not to talk with food in our mouth... I hope you all have a wonderful night and a good week. Sheila

1 comment:

Junior said...

Way to go Sky keep up the good work.
Sheila I am so glad to hear that the eating is going well.
Hugs, Heidi & Junior