Saturday, January 17, 2009

Birthday Pictures







This is our 64oz Birthday mug, its one of our little Birthday traditions, fill it with chocolate milk and drink it down.








Monis Birthday pizza




















Moni had a great Birthday, she had a few friends sleep over, and Im surprised they were all asleep by 12:30... Moni wanted fudge brownies for her cake, so I made her a big pan. The kids made home made pizza, I did the crust and they did the rest, Moni's was made in the shape of a heart ;) cause I love my girl. After cake the kids watched Wanted, good movie, but there were 2 parts that I had everyone cover their eyes, other then that it was a great movie, then they played family fude and uno, after that they were off to bed to talk a giggle.

1 comment:

Junior said...

Looks like youguys had a great time. The pizza and brownies look very yummy and wow that is a huge glass of choc milk.
Hugs, Heidi & Junior