Thursday, June 22, 2006

More Pictures From Home!

This has been a very good week! Skylar is doing very well. He pulled his NG on Wednesday, but we chose to leave it out due to he is eating what he needs by mouth and we havent had to use the NG any way. His stats have been great, his blood oxygen has been 98 to 100%, we cant ask for much better then that. Today we all went for a walk to see Skylars pediatrician, it was a 5 min walk and a 20 min appointment. All looks and sounds good. It was great to get out of the house and enjoy some sunshine!



Im a HAPPY bug! Look at ALL those teeth!!!!


I Love hanging out with my sissy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, man we are so happy Skylar is finally home where he belongs! I've been wanting to call, but don't want to interrupt your family time, but I'm not holding off after tomorrow. Hopefully you'll forgive the intrusion, but if not it's not like you can kick my butt all the way down here! Much Love to all of you!
Lori