Sunday, June 18, 2006

Great To Be Home!!!

The ride home went awesome, Skylar did very well. He even fell asleep for about half the ride. It wasnt a big ordeal getting him set up at home, we were very ready. I think it took us all about 15 mins to have him settled. And let me tell you this little guy is VERY HAPPY to be home!!!! So is mom and everyone else. Skylar had a GREAT night and a wonderful day so far. We had a nurse for 2 hours yesterday and a nurse for 3 hours today. They didnt do much but write in there log books. I tried telling them last week that Skylars care wasnt anything we couldnt do. And Im proving myself right. I dont think we will have any nurses past 2 weeks. And thats because I signed a contract and they have to have 2 weeks notice. Sounds far to me! Other then that it is so wonderful to be home, I can not describe the feeling, other then simply amazing!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hot diggity! Wesley and I are so excited for Skylar to be home. Wes needs some "Chandler time" and judging by how the boys acted in the parking lot, the feeling must be mutual. Let us know when we can come visit and when you can come here to play. You guys are awesome. We've missed you!

Love ya,
Steph