Thursday, June 15, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

Busy Busy Busy
The past few days have been crazy! My mommy and daddy changed my trach on Monday. That went very well, daddy took the old one out and my mommy placed the new one in.I also got to go portable. That was allot of fun, my mommy and daddy took me around the hospital, I got to see elephants, zebras and I got to go out side. We also went and visited our friends Lori and Connor. Connor is going home the same day as I am the 19th!!! Thank God, we kidos need to get out of here, so we can start being normal bugs again! On Tuesday I met three out of four of my nurses. We are going to have to wait and see about that one. One of them has allot of allergies, and the other two have hip and leg problems.Wednesday I had my last X-ray of my lungs, they look great!!! But that X-ray also showed that sometime in the past 2 to 3 weeks someone broke my left arm. Yep they broke it! Can you believe that....? My mommy and daddy are more then a little upset. But the good thing is it is healing very well and it will not require rebraking or casting.Thursday, today my mommy had to leave me here alone for about 7 hours, I wasnt very happy about that! She had to go home and have the equipment set up for my care at home. But at least she got to pick Monica and Chandler up from there last day of school! Friday I have to do a car seat trial. I did one on Monday but no one was keeping an eye on my stats, so I have to do another one tomorrow. Also I have been taking about 85 to 90% of my food by mouth, I dont think this feeding tube will be coming home with me! (YEAH)Other then that the next few days are packing and waiting to go. I cant wait to be home, its going to be incredible!!!!Thank You everyone for all your thoughts, prayers, love and wishes, they mean so much! God Bless Love Sky

No comments: