Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just Hanging Out

Just thought I would give you the Official 2009 SMA Calendar Update. As of today the calendar is up and is available on Cafe Press in the B4SMA store. Once again, the calendars will be $20.00 with the profits going to Marshall's Miles and SMA Support. It is http://www.cafepress.com/b4sma/1826918This calendar was designed to raise awareness and funds for Spinal Muscular Atrophy.Buy your OFFICIAL 2009 SMA Merchandise today! Proceeds from merchandise (other than the calendar) benefits B4SMA! For Merchandise, http://www.cafepress.com/b4sma/3677699This year, there are almost 140 kids that are featured. Thanks to Logan P's family for suggesting a montage, so in order to feature each kid individually, MJ has created a montage at one true media. Watch the promotional video http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=69500ee4ac7d16e9a6cea1&skin_id=1603&pid=624&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url .
I love these pictures of my Sky, he loves the new found free dome, and he is doing pretty good, he listens most of the time, notice I said most of the time... we have had a few minor crashes, because he didnt want to stop. But nothing big and scary.
Skylar has put on over 4 miles of driving... and all of it has been in the house, we havent gone outside with the power chair yet, I can only imagine what he will do or how he will react!!! I cant wait, soon we will have his ramps built and then we can take it out...

My happy boy, every time I get him up in his chair, he always looks back at the SP02 monitor, as its off when were up and going, i think he likes the free dome from some of the machines, I mean just look at that smile :)


OK... Ive had enough look... Sky will give me this face and say "all done nana, get down" I just love it.




2 comments:

Junior said...

Sky I love your big smile and you are doing so good driving. Keep up the good work.

Joyce and Ernie said...

Love the pictures - Skylar looks so happy - his wheels will help him learn so much about himself and the world around him - have fun!