Saturday, March 03, 2007

Noodles Anyone

Check him out, so serious.... "mama never lets me have those noodles just the juice... I best get my taste buds ready this is going to be good!!!!"
Hey it wiggles... Do I really get to eat it???
Hear I go..... Um thats pretty good... Why oh why didnt I have this earlyer???

Oh YEAH these things are GREAT... they taste good and there fun to play with... Thanks Mom

Skylar has a nasty bug, but we have him on antibiotics, so hopefully in a few days he will be 100%, right now he is about 90%, his stats are normal and he is laughing and singing and jabbering up a storm, mom just has to keep the lungs good, they get a little squeaky and junky. But so far so good.

Im actually posting now to let everyone see whos eating noodles by him self.... This is the first time Sky has shown an interest in what I was eating, so I gave him a noodle to see what he would do, sure enough he looked it over and put it in his mouth, chewed it up and insisted on more, he did great! Moms always been to chicken to give anything over Gerber stage 2 foods do to the swallow issue that most kids with SMA have. But I must say he did it and he ate it up.



2 comments:

Wyndi said...

Way to go skylar! I was chiken to give izzy food becuase of her swallow issues too. the fisrt time I gave her the puffs I broke the little stars into threes, it is kinds like breaking cheerios into threes. stave was laughing at me. i have expanded a bit and now leyt her try lots of stuff but her issues are with asperation of thins so as long as it is thick she should be fine. I am so glad you took pictures and shared them. he is so handsome! what a wonderful smile!!! I hope he feels better soon! He is in our prayers! I jope you all have a good weekend:) wyndi

Little Bug said...

Look how long your hair is getting. You look so old and grown up Skylar. And noodles??? Wow, those things look great. I can hardly wait until Connor wants to eat noodles. Way to go there big bug!!! Get over that cold soon and give your mama a break, OK.
Lovebug Hugs,
Lori and Connor