Saturday, March 24, 2007

Update


Skylars PT went good, she noticed a big difference in Skylars legs, so I must be doing it right. Skylars doing amazing, Im just so proud of him. Sadly this morning I got news of a SMA Child earning his wings, our hearts go out to Logans family, may they find comfort in knowing he is finally running and playing... Please read about Logan and his amazing life at http://peanut.smaaustralia.com/index.php
Also the picture you see is one I drew for a charity being held in May for another SMA Child in CT, his name is Ethan and he has TY I. they will be auctioning it off in Skylars name so Im pretty excited. Its a drawing of Skylar holding my finger when we were in the hospital last year.


2 comments:

Wyndi said...

that is a beautiful picture ! your so talented! I am sorry to hear about your friend I will keep their family in my prayers. (and yours always:)

good job working with his legs, he is a lucky guy to have such a devoted mom! your amazing
~ wyndi and izzy

MJ said...

I love the drawing! Hope you don't mind I just set it as my desktop background. It's beautiful.
Big hugs and snuggles to Sky!