Saturday, February 24, 2007

Nothing Better



Then Snuggle Time
Skylar is the best cuddlier! He has caught his brother and sisters cold; he is doing pretty well with it so far. He has had it for about 5 days now, the older two it lasted about that long, so Im sure for him he will have it a few more days. Its not a real bad cold, runny nose and a tickle cough at the back of your throat. (No congestion) Thank God. So Ive been keeping pretty busy, assisting him with coughing and some extra suctioning. He is in great spirits and is singing and talking away. He gets his RSV shot on Monday and I think he has past the 27 lb mark, which means 3 shots (Yikes)... So we had our doc give us some numbing gel to help with the pain of the shots (Thank You)... Other then that we are doing pretty well, I hope Skys cold is gone soon, he is so great with the extra treatments, buts its always worrisome for mom and dad when he isnt his normal self. So keep him in your thoughts and prayers that this cold is gone soon!!!! Thanks Big Bug Hugs Sheila And the picture was taken last night, I think he looks pretty good for having a cold!

5 comments:

Wyndi said...

thank you for all your support:) I hope all skylar geels better soon! Izzys party is on the 10th and we would love for you all to come. email me at wyndilee@yahoo.com and I will send you the invite:)

Wyndi said...

he is sooo cute!

Little Bug said...

Snuggle time with Mom is always best!!! Great picture!!! How do you get all these cute shots??? Do you set up your tripod and put the timer on or do you have someone else take the picture?? They always turn out so cute!! I also loved your last post with all the animals. I swear, what would family be without those furry little creatures right??? We've been pretty busy around here with appointments and the like and I'll be honest, I'm pretty tired lately with this ever growing belly of mine. 5 1/2 more weeks to go!!!! I hope Skylar feels better from his cold really soon. Just think spring is right around the corner and hopefully we won't have to be so worried about colds and RSV. We're looking forward to that day too!!!!
Lovebug Hugs,
Lori

Wyndi said...

I hope he is feeling better now:) I don't have your email and would like to send you izzys invite by email,

MJ said...

Sorry to read that Sky has the yucky P word. I take (through my neb) Tobi. It's a 28 day cycle, if you want more information e-mail me. Hugs!