Thursday, May 18, 2006

One Less Tube and Swallow Test


Woo Hoo look at me, you can almost see my entire face. They took that icky NG tube out of my nose... It felt a little funny coming out. But I did very good with it, I only gagged one time. I feel GREAT guys!!!! Pretty soon this yellow tube will be gone too. I have to pass a few swallow tests. I took two tests today, and all I did was play with the food in my mouth (no swallowing today). But ya know what thats ok, its been a while since theres been anything good in my mouth, Ill get it in a few days maybe a week. But I will be eating by the time I go home! The fun thing is my mommy and I get to spend the weekend playing with all sorts of different foods. They want me to get use to a spoon again. So I get to feed my mommy, daddy, sister and brother. And if I want I can even feed myself a little bit. Mommy has to be really careful when I take a bite to make sure I dont gage or anything and she has to be standing by with suctioning. Either way its going to be fun and good for me to see that spoons are good things and not icky things like tubes. Well guys I best get to sleep Night Night Sky

No comments: