Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Almost Out of Here


It has been a very good day! My mommy tells me that I’m doing incredible and the doctors have told her if nursing was set up I could possibly go home some time next week. Then she told me that I shouldn’t get to excited about it because she and daddy have to finish there classes. Either way we should be going home in about 10 days! My mommy also said there will be nurses at home with us for a while, and I guess that’s ok, I just hope it will be just my family soon! Tomorrow I have my official swallow study, where they watch me swallow on x-ray, so wish me BIG luck!!!!!! Big Hugs and Kisses see you all soon Sky

2 comments:

Little Bug said...

WOW.....10 days!!!!! That's soooooooooo cool!!! I'm proud of you "bug"!!! I guess I'm going to have to play catch up with you, huh? Good luck on your swallow study tomorrow. I get to go for mine sometime next week. Talk to you later....
Lovebug Hugs,
Little Bug

Anonymous said...

Yayyyy, Sky!! We're keeping all our parts crossed that everything goes great for you and you pass with flying colors. Though it doesn't seem fair you gotta wait till Mom and Dad pass their classes ;-) I know they'll do whatever it takes to get you home ASAP. You are one lucky little man.

Love, Lori