Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My New Trach



Here I am just 2 hours after surgery, and ya know what its already made my stats better. My mommy says its nice to see a lower heart rate. I feel pretty good and I dont seem to mind my trach. All I know is its going to be good to get out of here so I can go home and start working on getting stronger. My mommy says if I can re-build my resp muscels to where they were before I got sick the trach will go away. But she and daddy also say, no mater what Im still there little Sky! Thanks for believing in me guys!!! I Love You So Much Oh yeah and I also had an angel with me, our friend Lori said his name was Willie. Her son Conner has an angel too, Hermen. They just keep us safe here, they watch over us while my mommy and daddy cant. So I was very happy to hear Willie was there with me while in surgery. Also Lori, I Love My Bug Toy Thank You Skylar Hug that Conner for me and tell him I cant wait to play!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»