Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Alls Cool In The PICU


This morning Skylar was taken into the surgery room for his trach. He went in at 10:30 and was back in his room by 11:30. He did GREAT!!!!!! Skylar spent alot of the day sleeping, but he was up for a good part of it. While we were up we enjoyed kissing each other, tickeling, and lots of good smiles. We have about 7 days and we will get to go down to the floor. After that Skylar will have to do a swallow test, and Im sure there will be more test then that. But right now thats the only one I know of. Keith and I have to take alot of classes on taking care of the trach and we have to set up home nursing. Im not to hot about the home nursing, but we have to play by the rules (for now). So all in all it was a very good day and night for Sky. Thanks for all the thoughts, wishes and prayers! Hopefully we will be home the first week of June. So please keep all the love coming, and keep all the prayers up for Skylar and his family. Thanks Mom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... he sure looks good! I had to catch up on my favorite little guy and his news... sad and joy fills my heart. Know that I am thinking about you and praying for you. I will come and visit you on the floor when I get back from vacation! I'm glad you guys are making steps forward now. With love from, Melanie

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»