Sunday, September 23, 2007

Skys New Floor Mat and Silly Faces

Im sorry I cant pay attention to you right now, Im really interested in this mouse and the computer, maybe later face.
Curious face... Can you see it in his eyes? What are you guys doing?

Skylars face after he saw that he was moving the cursor on the computer with his new little mouse!






Hand made with lots of love by mommy... I dont like seeing Sky on the floor with just a blanket, and with having his new chair his down time has been cut in half... But either way laying on the floor looks so hard. So I made him his very own Spongebob flannel floor mat, it has a 2 inch removable foam piece (that way I can wash the cover I made) Anyways Skylar just loves it, its soft and comfy, he keeps rubbing his hands down the material.












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheila,
I love to go to Skylar's website and see the pictures. He looks like he's grown so much since we saw him in May. Your doing an incredible job:)
I miss you all so much and hope someday soon we can come see you all again.
Take care, and tell the family hi. Love you all. Ruthie

Wyndi said...

YOUR A SUPER MOM!! i LOVE THE MAT WHAT A GREAT IDEA! i LOVE THE NEW PICTURES TOO! HE IS SOOO HANDSOME!