Sunday, October 15, 2006

Pumpkin Day At The Eichele's

Moms pumpkin a bug for my bug!!!!
Chans is a eagle, looks pretty cool huh!!!
And all of them at once.....

Ok Chan has finished up his pumpkin (without alot of help from mom) It turned out GREAt, and I got to carve mine as well today, so Im adding them to the ones I already have up! Cuddle time with my daddy!!!!
Yepp its SpongBob
Mickey Mouse Great Job Moni!!!

This was a great weekend, Monica was home so Saturday we all went for a long drive and had some lunch out, then we went and bought pumpkins. Monica got hers all ready and she even carved it all by herself this year, which is very cool. Because usually she has mom do alot of it, but no this year. And it turned out GREAT!!! Skylar wasn’t all to sure as to what those big orange things were, so today I sat down next to him and let him feel the outside and the inside, he thought that was pretty neat, and then he thought well maybe I should taste it. Yuck!!!! Anyways momma got that mess cleaned up and proceed to carve his pumpkin, before I finished it he was fast asleep, just like daddy who was watching the football game. In all it was a very good weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! great pumpkins!!! You guys all did a great job! Really fancy! I'm glad to see that things are going so well. Now I"m inspired to go out and do one !!!!
Take care,
Melanie