Friday, October 27, 2006

Humidity

Ah theres nothing better then a nice cozy bed with pillows, my sippy full of milk and the SpongBob movie, life is good!!!!!
I know your sapose to put the pieces together, but I prefer to taste them, chew on the edges....
Im going fishing, Ill catch him... and if not this time it will back around in a min.....


Well Ive learned that Sky needs extra humidity in the house, especially when the weather is changing, so now I have the humidifier going 24/7. It makes it a tad warm in the house, but thats ok I figure the kids wont be so fast to turn up the heat this way. As the weather gets colder its dryer, and even though he is getting humidity through his trach all day long it isnt enough. The best discription is this, you know how your nose gets all dry? Well imagin that in your lungs? Its funny but thats somehing no one told us, we had to figure it out... It would of been nice to know what to expect. I guess it dosent really mater, because Skys doing great!!! He has the best family and support system in the world, we all love and adore him so very much!

No comments: