Saturday, October 21, 2006

Crazy Past Couple of Days


The past few days have been a little nuts here, as Skylar is dealing with a little cough, a dry cough. Its taken a little more effort to keep him clear. But in all he is doing pretty good with it. We hope and pray that this little cough is on its way out. He hasnt had a fever and he dosent seem to be in distress, or uncomfortable, just dry think bogies. So with the humidity up and the delicate balance of our lovely cough assist Ive managed to keep him pretty clear. All I can say is Thank God for who ever invented the cough assist, that machine is a God send.

Well after 2 days of a dry cough I got up what was bugging him, there was a little hair in his trach, I couldnt believe it. I try to be very very careful with all of Skys care....The good thing is, after I got it out he stopped coughing, his secretions went back to normal. I guess I have to be even more careful then I am now, I didnt think that was possible but its going to have to be.

No comments: