Thursday, August 09, 2007

Changing Schedule

Skylar at 1:00am, yep AM... He has changed his sleep pattern so that he can see his daddy when his daddy gets home from work. I think its kind of cute, he gets to say good night to his dad, but its a little hard on mom... But Im adjusting...


Mommy had to improvise Skylars sitting, he has grown so much in the past 6 weeks that he dosent fit in his chair very well anymore. I ordered him a smashed tomato seat about 2 and a half months ago... But recently found out the Care Medical hasnt even started on the order, so I was forced to go to another vendor... I was and still am a little upset, I need this special made chair for Skylar, its not a want its a need. And for them not to have even started the process was and is unacceptable. So now Sky has to wait another 6 weeks, maybe by then he will have his new bath seat, kid cart and smashed tomato chair. I hope so...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.