Friday, July 27, 2007

Tent Time

Skylar and his sissy snuggling in the tent on Sissy's blanket. Skylar taking a peak outside....
I like this mama, I like this lots!!!



Skylars first view of the inside of a tent...

Oh my gosh...can you just feel the love!






I think I might have a future camper on my hands... Skylar LOVES to be in the tent, he enjoyed some tent time with his sissy Moni and I today. We had Keiths sister Viv and her husband Dan and Keiths brother Duane and his wife Dore stop in on Wednesday from ND and they left this morning, we all had a WONDERFUL visit... But I was BAD BAD BAD I didnt take any pictures, dont know what I was thinking..














Anyways we are all good and enjoying our weather and each other!!!















2 comments:

Wyndi said...

these are wonderful pictures! they are so happy:)

Little Bug said...

Oh my gosh, you guys look great. The kids look like they are having a blast. Skylar is growing up so fast. He is officially a "Big Boy". He doesn't look like a baby any more. How handsome is he!!!!! Tent time is the greatest. I can't wait until Connor and Mackenzie get to enjoy some outdoor tent fun. Enjoy your weekend and know that we think about you guys all the time.
Lovebug Hugs,
Lori