Monday, July 16, 2007

New Pictures

OK I about died today when I peaked in on my Sky getting ready for nap, after a min I was just laughing and laughing some more, I guess its his views on SMA??? He didnt know what he was doing, but mama sure thought it was funny. Daddy and Sky playing with dads new phone, Skylar must of sat there for 45 mins just looking at everything it did, it was too cute...

A quick peak at my love bug having some time off his machine during all heat... Thank God he can be off his machine, because let me tell you high humidity and high heat do not mix well with a trach and V-Pap set with humidification, he was so wet, i felt so bad for him. So a few hours off did him some good.

OK... have any of you ever seen a green tree frog with gold spots... No joke, it looked like someone gold foiled him.



One for the money....two for the show....Three to get ready now go cat go.... our little Elvis impersonator....




Showing off that incredible smile!!!!!



Skylars sissy came home from being gone for two weeks with her dad, and was he ever happy to see her, and then he got this grumpy face and stared at her, and if I could read his mind it would of been saying "and where have you been???" it was super cute!

We have our Pulmo apt in Everett with Dr carter on Monday the 23rd... This will be Skys first apt in 9 months, wow how time flys. I think Dr Carter will be very happy with Skylar and his progress. He is now up to 7 hours off the V-pap... Or I should say thats the longest Ive had him off, and he does so wonderful. But each and everyday is different, he has good days and he has days where he will tell you no to taking him off. On those days I listen and let him be, and he has days where he dosent want to go back on, so were still working out the kinks. So Im excited to go and see what Dr Carter has to say....



3 comments:

Wyndi said...

that is izzy pulm also though so only sees him for aspiration now that she is doing better. he is very nice:) he will be so proud of you and skylar!! you are one amazing mom!!!!

Wyndi said...

i love all the pictures he is sooooooo cute!

Wyndi said...

to funny it took me a bit to get what you where talking about in the picture then I was laughing so hard!! skylar your too funny!