Saturday, February 03, 2007

Were back online :)

What a CRAZY past few weeks... It was a very long and hard move... I think it took Keith and I moving to really see how much we need each other to get things done. I would be home with Sky and he would be moving things in, and vies versa... But we made it, now the fun stuff unpacking whats left :( Ya know Im tired!!!! But I have to find the energy and get it done. Skylar and Moni and Chan LOVE the new house, the kids had so much fun sledding out past the barn when we had all the snow... Its been great to see then running around and playing. Oh and Bailey our dog... she is in heaven hear... She didnt know what to think of the ducks at first, but I think she is getting use to them.And Skylar he is just my amazing little man, he has done 110% better with this move, his secretions are way down, he is clear 98% of the time, and enjoying his time off his machine. He was off for 4 hours straight, and could have gone longer, but of course I had things I had to do... But as soon as all this moving stuff is done and I can focus 100% on Sky he will be off all day in a few weeks (Im pretty sure)... Theres lots and lots more to tell you all and TUNS of pictures. But Im going to have to post them Sunday.... Big Bug Hugs Sheila, Keith, Skylar, Moni and Chan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello:) we are hsppy to see all is good:) wyndi izzt

Little Bug said...

Yeah....You're back online!!!! I am so glad to hear that everything is A-OK and everyone is getting settled into the new place. Can't wait to see the pictures!!! Welcome Back...We've missed you!!!!
Randy, Lori, Little Bug and Itty Bitty Bug!!!

Wyndi said...

looking forward to new pictures and updates:) hope all is well. could you email me your new address so I can send out a card? wyndilee@yahoo.com thanks:)