Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year











Our New Year celebration was good, mellow but good. We had Monicas 1/2 sister Alyssa spend the night. Skylar enjoyed playing with Alyssa and of course the fireworks at midnight. Dad napped on the couch and Chan and Moni were busy with the PSP's. The past few days have been a little crazy!!! Ive got a big part of the house packed up and Im going to try to finish up the bottom floor today and start upstairs on Thursday. The goal is to be all packed by Sunday so I can have 5 days before we move to clean, clean, clean :) We are all very excited andcant wait for the move, its going to be a breath of fresh air! Keith and I have the keys, we got them on my birthday (what a gift) and we will be painting the inside Thursday, Fri, Sat and Sunday, having your own painting business is going to come in very handy. So wish us luck and wish mom some sanity through the craziness.

6 comments:

Wyndi said...

wow what a busy time! i love the house from the pictures!!! how exciting

Wyndi said...

skylar looks so good! he is so handsome!! i know i say it all the time but he is so cute!

Little Bug said...

Hey Guys ~
We are so excited to hear the news about your move. Wow, from 1300 to 3000!!!!!!!!!! Yahoo!!! Be careful though, you might loose eachother in the new place. Skylar and the kids are going to have so much fun!!!! I bet you are all busy packing and preparing for moving day. Enjoy your last moments in the old house and may the Lord bless this move for your family. Happy new year from our home to your new home!!
Randy, Lori and Little Bug

Anonymous said...

Hey there friends!!! I guess I had some catching up to do on your blog!!!! So here's the catch up.... MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORI, AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. We went to hawaii over the new year (for my birthday on the 1st) so that was a blast.
It's great to come home and hear all this great news from you guys. Congrats on the house. Take care and I hope all the details of the move are completed fast and easily. Talk to you soon.
MELANIE

Little Bug said...

Oooops, I think Melanie meant Happy Birthday Sheila!!!
Hee Hee

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! It is me, nurse AMANDA! I am writing to say HI! I have been thinking about you a lot lately and thought I would check in! It sounds and looks as if you are all doing well! Wow, how Skylar is growing! Congratulations on your new house, how exciting and STRESSFUL! Best wishes in the new year!
AMANDA