Monday, January 08, 2007

Moving Moving Moving


I forgot how much I do not like moving... Boxes every where, and the mess. Well Im happy to say that I am almost done packing, I should be able to finish up tonight. I cant wait to get all this stuff out of here and into the house. I did some painting in the new house, but will finish once we are there. Its to hard leaving Sky home and only being able to be gone for a few hours, Ill get more done when we are there permanently. Skylar dosent know what to think ( I think) he looked at me like are you crazy, your putting all my toys in those boxes, And when I say boxes I mean boxes, Sky had 8 huge boxes of his stuff alone. I couldnt believe it! We have had a very busy couple of days, Keith celebrated his Birthday on the 5th, and we also lost one of beloved kittys that morning, so it was a little sad. But other then losing our kitty and packing we are all good and cant wait to get out of here!!!!!! 5 more days!!!!!

2 comments:

Little Bug said...

Can't wait to see the pictures of moving day. We are so happy for you guys. You've worked so hard for this!!!! Have fun on moving day!!

Wyndi said...

sorry about your kitty:( I have a 10 yr old cat snickers that izzy loves to pester:) Good luck with the move I hope you have some help!!