Friday, December 29, 2006

Skylars Dr Apt Today


OK we didnt go... Skylar was to have a regular check up at Childrens this morning. He has been doing so great, I canceled and rescheduled. I did speak with Dr Carter and he had no problem with me canceling, he said Skylar sounds like he is doing great and even gave me permission to increase his time off to 6 hours a day. They were a bit worried about his weight 3 months ago, but not anymore. Skylar is in the 75% tile on the growth charts, he hasnt lost weight but he is slowly gaining, in my book thats good. You dont want an over weight baby with SMA, its hard enough to move as it is... Anyways he is doing great and there are no worries or concerns. I love that I can talk to the docs there and we can change things with out Skylar always having to go in. Its great... So after we get moved I will start working with Sky on his 6 hours off the machine, Im sure he will do incredible...

5 comments:

Wyndi said...

wow! congrats on the 6 hours off!! how exciting! I love the picture, he has beautiful hair!! what a busy tuime for you moving and packing a whoole family! wow! we live in shoreline wheere is your new house is itsouth of childrens?

Wyndi said...

ove my spelling? uhg!

Wyndi said...

happy new year

Anonymous said...

This post is for IZZY somethings wrong with your page I cant leave you messages, we have been trying for a few days, so if you come back to ours I hope you read this. Sheila

Wyndi said...

i messedwith it so hopefully it works now?