Sunday, August 06, 2006

Having Fun

Peek.........Peek.........Peek

Jake took a cat nap and Skys sure he is on his toys!!!! Move kitty!!!
Trach and Jake were napping until Sky realized they were there, Sky says its time to play guys get up!

Its been so great having my sissy home, she plays with me and she makes me smile, but tomorrow she is going back to her daddys house for two more weeks. Also this weekend daddy bought a newer truck, its pretty neat. We took a little trip in it yesterday to see Grandma Helen. I like the sunroof the most and oh yeah the air conditioning. My sister and brother went to the Stanwood fair with my daddy on Saturday. I think they had fun, everyone was pretty happy when they got home. My daddy won me a tiger, and they bought me my own puppet. Other then that we have been staying in, trying to get this cold to go away! Im doing good, its almost gone... I just need a few more days I think.

No comments: