Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Getting Over My First Summer Cold





It has been a crazy week, Ive had the sniffles and a little cough this week. Im starting to feel better now. Man did I have my mama busy! There is Lots of suctioning when you have a cold, but she managed through it pretty good. So did I, because Im feeling better. My brother Chandler let me play with one of his puppets today, its a tiger. And I love it, it made me smile and laugh!!! Thanks Chan!!! Monica is still at her dads, I miss her LOTS!!!! Mommy has a coffee cup with her picture on it and that makes me smile! She comes home this weekend and I can not wait!!! Ill be all better and ready to PLAY! I heard that my bug buddy Connor is going to be a BIG brother, way to go Connor. Your going to be a great big brother!!!!

2 comments:

Little Bug said...

Big Bug,
I can't believe you got a summer cold. Those are miserable aren't they? I'm glad you didn't end up in the hospital like I did when I got my cold. Hey, my mama bid on your bumbo chair but I think she got out bid. I'll see if she can up her bid before we go camping for two days. I sure miss you big bug. We've really got to figure out a play date soon. Stay well and we'll talk to you later.
Lovebug Hugs,
Little Bug

Anonymous said...

Hi Skylar! I was just checking on you and wanted to say "HI"! Do you remember me, Nurse AMANDA! I just like to check your blog and see how you are doing! You look geat, just as handsome as ever! Tell your mom and day and brother and sister "hello"! Take care of yourself! God Bless and best wishes!
AMANDA