Friday, August 11, 2006

Felling Kinda Crummy



Feeling better today!!!!
Playing with my new toys!!!!!
Eating my frog..... and so far doing pretty good!
Yesterday... blah I felt icky... but chewing on my mommys phone seems to help!!!
AH Chew......... AH Chew.......... Feeling kinda funky here.........
Doing pretty good, playing and hanging out.... Its good being the baby!!!!!
Oh this new toy I Love, its a spider, and it makes me laugh and smile....
Im going to get it.... Silly spider what are you doing on my head????
The past three days I havent felt very good. Ive had a fever, and green boogers. My mommy and daddy took a sample of secretions to the doctor for tests, we will find out later today what Ive got. Although I am feeling better today, no fever and my stats are looking pretty darn good. But I still have light green secretions, so no mater what Ill be taking something to make it all better. So Ill let you all know later what it is. Im sure Ill be fine, right now I feel pretty darn good.

No comments: