Friday, July 21, 2006

Staying Cool!!!



It is HOT!!!! And Im hooked up to heated air 24 hours a day, so that makes it even hotter. But Thank God for my mama and daddy they know a few tricks. My daddy got me this gel filled dew rag that you let soak in cold water for 30 mins and it stays cold for days. And my mommy puts small blankets in the freezer for a few mins and places them under me. Man does that feel good!!!! And then there is the most important swimming pool. Yep I have a pool. My mommy and big sister Monica set it up for me in the middle of our living room. Sounds kinda crazy, but it worked! I had a blast playing in the water, kicking my legs and splashing my hands. It’s hard trying to catch the toys that are a float though. Monica and I had lots of fun. She is such a cool big sister, she loves me lots!!!! Im kind of sad today though, today she has to go to her dads for his part of the summer. She wont be home until the first weekend in August, and thats only for 2 days. My mommy says it will go fast, maybe for her, but I know Im going to miss her lots!!!!! If you read this sissy I Love You VERY much, you make me happy and you make me laugh!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that a graet way to stay cool, gald skylars doing so good.

Anonymous said...

Such a cool idea....we're cookin here too! I think it's hotter in our house than it is outside! Skylar, can I come play in your pool with you? This heat isn't helping my MS any so I could use a cool dip :-) We love you guys ~ hope to get up to see you real soon