Thursday, July 13, 2006

Happy Happy 13th

Today is a great day, it is my mommy and daddys wedding anniversary. So Happy Anniversary I Love You guys!!!! I also found out today that I can get rid of all my meds but the vitamins (YEAH), I have to do a fallow up with cardio at the end of August. So no more nasty meds!!! In the past week I have pushed through my 1 year molars, I was a little cranky, but not to bad. My mommy has been working with me religiously, and I have gained strength in my upper body. This weekend she is getting out my green exercise ball. I cant wait, I use to love to play on that ball. In all Im doing very very good, my stats havent changed, Im still keeping my oxygen level at 98 to 100%. My mommy is even giving me breaks off of the probe, I guess she just needed a bit of time to really see how I was going to do at home, so now she has her base line, and now I have one less wire in my way during the day. I still wear it when Im sleeping, thats an order so Im sure that wont be changing anytime soon. Other then that Ive been playing and eating, and playing some more. I truly love being home with my family!!! They are the greatest!!! I Love You ALL so much!!!!!!!



Happiness is being around the ones you love!!!!

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you mommy is working with me on using sippy cups. I dont have it down yet, but Im sure Ill get it!!!

This is part of my PT, my mommy puts the toys on the glass and sets me down. I have to find them and play! Its quite fun and Im doing really good with it.


Nap time. Nothing more precious then a sleeping child!!!


Hanging out with Snoop!


Tired baby boy!!!! Again there is nothing more beautiful!!!!

No comments: