Thursday, December 02, 2010

tree


Skys drawing of him and I, he is so cute and I love each and every drawing he does!

The magic of Christmas shines in his eyes

we have had a great week, the trees are all decorated, as I get deliveries of gifts and wrap them for under the tree, Sky tries his best to talk me into letting him open them. Now usually I would cave and let him have one or two, but so far Ive made him wait and he seems t be just fine with that, but I can tell he is getting more and more excited!




4 comments:

Maria B. said...

I love the way he's looking at the Christmas tree. I'm sure he has a lot of gifts under that tree. :P

Devon said...

Adorable!! And I love his drawings!

Ruthie said...

Sweet! He puts the "Merry" in Christmas. Give him hugs & kisses from us.

amanda said...

Love his drawings too..I think they would make a great book compilation. Just stopping in to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Happy New Year filled with love, peace, happiness, and warmth lol