Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sky time

my boys

loven on my baby
Its so nice out, we have had a few dark clouds float by, one was enough for Sky to get a little worried about, but we didnt get rained on. And this time out on the deck Sky got to see an airplane (he loves that)

on a sad note my Grandmother had a massive strove on Thursday and she will be leaving this earth soon, I find some comfort in knowing the relationship I had with her and all the time I got to spend with her and with my family. She is an amazing women.

3 comments:

Devon said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandmother. I truly am.

I love the pics...they are so sweet!!

Junior said...

Great pics, glad Sky got to see some airplanes.
Sorry to hear about your grandmother, you are in our prayers.

Mary said...

Great pics... priceless!