Thursday, March 25, 2010

10 Days




Skylar turns 5 in 10 days.... 5 wow, time truly does fly. Skylar has always been a happy little boy and Im so glad that continues. He cant reposition him self, or reach out and grab for toys, he cant sit with out support, but all those cants dont even touch what he can do, and does. He is an amazing little boy, with a glow and radiance that out shines all the yuck that comes with having SMA, I am so very proud to be his mama and to have him as my son. I can not wait to celebrate his 5th Birthday and God willing many many more to come.

2 comments:

Junior said...

wow only 10 more days, hope Sky has a wonderful birthday. Love the picture, he is one amazing little guy.

Maria B. said...

I'm so excited for you. I think they start spewing out wisdom once they get to be 5 years old. We're looking forward to many, many pictures and videos of his birthday. Happy birthday to your two boys in advance!!!