Thursday, February 21, 2008

Busy Bee

Wow time flys when you’re running a 101 miles per hour. Skylar is doing great, staying healthy in one of the nation’s worst cold and flu seasons (Thank God). Skylar is in the middle of transitioning from the 0 to 3 program to the school system. It’s been a treat, one I don’t think I like very much, but am doing it any way. We reached the decision that Skylar will not attend public school, but will be home schooled by myself and with assistance from the school system hear in Stanwood, he did very very well on his evaluation, and is showing to be much brighter then your average 2 year old (but I already knew that). I have been very busy trying to get him the equipment needed, stander, power chair, tumble form seat, and a special bed to help prevent pressure sores. So far so good, our insurance rep is the BEST, Sue if you read this (we Love you)... Skylar has been doing wonderful with his time off his v-pap we are trying to do 2 hours off 3 to 4 times a day. We are also looking for a van, so if any of you out there know of someone selling one let me know. My big kids are doing excellent in school, Moni has a GPA of 3.86 and Chan has a GPA of 3.38, pretty darn good!!! Keith is enjoying his job and doing very well with it, we are looking forward to a visit from his sister in June (Ruthy we can’t wait)... Other then that not to much going on other then enjoying our beautiful weather, can’t wait for it to get warmer so Sky can go out too. me I’m just itching to get into my yard!!! Big Bug Hugs to everyone Sheila

2 comments:

Little Bug said...

Sheila, You Rock!!!!!!! I can't believe the amount of things you get done in a day!!!! You AMAZE me!!! I am so glad that things are coming together for Skylar. The tumble chair is cool and it is great to see him upright!!! You'll be his best teacher, no doubt about it!!!!!!!! Good luck on getting everything together!!!
Lovebug Hugs,
Lori

Anonymous said...

ok your kids are so smart! congrats to moni and chan for such wonderful marks! Sky is going to get the same grades if sure, he is so smart! I love reading about your amazing family!! I can't wait till spring and summer to rid us the the cold season and get to come visit you guys!!! Wyndi steven and izzy