Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Skylar Update

Ruthie, Mom and Keith
Moni Loven up on Sky

Grandmas in the kitchen


Chandler and Auntie Ruthie making MONSTER Cookies (YUM)



My beautiful Skylar enjoying the birds around the pond

Skylar and mama dancing


Snoqualmie Falls

Auntie Ruthie and Skylar

Gandma Eichele and Skylar


We had a very good week with Grandma Eichele and with Auntie Ruthie. Even though Sky was under the weather for half of the visit. He is doing much better now, still a little buggery but tuns better then 3 days ago. We hope that grandma will come back to see us again and that Auntie Ruthie comes back too, its kind of quite in the house with them gone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheila,

Proud to see I (we) appeared on Skylar's website. Your picture of Keith, Mom & me is nicer than mine, could you email me the picture?

I'm still missing you all, but am so pleased we got to come. I hope to send pictures and start my album soon!

Love you all,
Ruthie

Wyndi said...

what wonderful pictures I am sorry to hear that he was not feeling well and hope that he continues to feel better! I am so happy you had your family i for a visit and hope they can return again soon!

Anonymous said...

What great pics and boy how Skylar is growing! I hope he had a nice birthday, I really wished I could've come! I love those drawings, did you do those? What a talent! I hope all is well, I am now in Cincinnati settling in! Best wishes to all!
Nurse Amanda