Monday, May 14, 2007

Silent Auction Information

I will post my silent auction on June 28th. My goal is to raise awareness of SMA. To raise money for a few SMA Charity's, Support SMA, FSMA and Fight SMA. All our outstanding resources for family's dealing with SMA. I would like to be able to raise enough money for each organization to support a child with proper equipment, such as a V-pap or Bi-pap, cough assist or suction machines, all of these are essential to the life of a child with SMA, and there are many children with SMA who cant afford this equipment. Also if anyone would like to donate to our son Skylar, it would be greatly appreciated and put to a good cause, a power chair and some smaller things is greatly needed to allow him to become able to roam around and in a way be free from the floor.

Any donations need to be written out to the organization, FSMA, Support SMA or Fight SMA, they can be mailed to my home address 4312 314th Place NW Stanwood Wa 98292 and I will at the end of my auction submit all of them to the correct organizations. Any donations to Skylar can be made out to Skylar Eichele and mailed to our home address 4312 314th Place NW Stanwood WA 98292 we will set up an account for him after the end of the silent auction.

I can only ask that you browse through my sons blog and see his journey over the past year. he is a fighter and a lover with a smile that never ends. Help us help him and so many more children fighting SMA.

Thank You
Sheila Eichele
Sky's mama

3 comments:

Wyndi said...

I hope that your having a good visit with your family, I am going to get a paper after izzys therapy! you are such an amazing mom! i plan on putting your info on our blogg to get more people in the lop if you don't mind

MJ said...

You KNOW that you have our support. I know it will be a huge success.

Wyndi said...

we looked for the article and did not find it on tuesday did it not run? do you know when they will run it or did I buy the wrong paper?