Monday, April 09, 2007

Skylar at Easter

Skylar playing with his new toy
And Skylar eating the pen....


I Like to draw, maybe one day I can draw like my mama....

Peek, I see you back there with that camera mom...



And mamas favorit, fast asleep in his chair with an egg in each hand...




We had such a wonderful weekend, Keith and I got tuns of yard work done.. And when I say tuns I mean tuns. Skylar enjoyed sunngles with mama and daddy and lots of play time. The Easter Bunnt brought Skylar a magna doddle, he loves it! Good job Easter Bunny!!!!

2 comments:

Wyndi said...

he looks so happy with his new toy!! do you have any hints on how to entertain a baby on the plane! it is going to be a challenge!! I miss my camera and have no idea where it is hiding! I am still loving those frog pictures!!

Wyndi said...

thank you for the tips, I am off to get a doodle and a dvd of elmo singing:)