Friday, April 20, 2007

Daddy This Ones For You


Today was an GREAT day!!! Mommy had me sitting up and I did really good... Then mommy and my sissy took me for my first walk of the property... I LOVED all the tall trees, I kept looking up and up but I didnt see how far they went. Those are some pretty big trees.








And Daddy this is why this blog is for you, this picture is just for my daddy... Im helping pick up all the sticks... Its kinda fun, they feel different, I dont think Ive ever held wood in my hands, I Like It!!! I Love You Daddy and I cant wait to be out with you and Mommy this weekend getting more sticks!!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skylar,
You look so happy outside with your mommy. I wish I could have been there with you instead of at work. I Love you so much. I can't wait to cuddle with you this weekend. Love Daddy

Wyndi said...

i love the pictures! You look like a rock star in your glasses!! so cute!

Little Bug said...

Way to go Skylar!!! Helping Daddy pick up those sticks is awesome. I bet he will give you a big reward for helping him out. I bet that reward will require some extra snuggle time with Dad....That's the best, huh??? Your property looks super cool. All those trees must be where your tree frogs live!!! To be honest with you, those tree frogs freak me out. I don't know how you deal with it!!! I think I would scream if I had a tree frog on me. Yuck!! Well guys, have a great week and know that we think about you all the time.
Lovebug Hugs,
Lori, Randy, Connor and Mackenzie