Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Few New Pictures

Skylar blowing bubbles with is Go Deigo Go

Look its my very own Spongebob



Happy as always!!!
Its been a great week, Skylar has gotten over his cold (Thank God) and he is back to his playful happy self... Talking up a storm, some of it is hard to understand, but mama gets about 90% of what he is saying. We have a very very special Birthday coming up this week, little Miss Monica will be turning 13 on Wednesday, I know 13 (((WOW))) she is turning into a very lovely young lady,and I could not be more proud of her. Love ya baby girl!!!!!




2 comments:

Junior said...

Now that is a very cute Sponge Bob. Love the switch toys, my little guy has many of those as well but his favorite is Spiderman.

Anonymous said...

You are TOO cute Mr. Skylar!!!!!! I met your mommy on SMAspace and hope to learn more about all of you and your beautiful big sissy too! :) Hugs, Jenny