Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Few New Pictures

Skylar blowing bubbles with is Go Deigo Go

Look its my very own Spongebob



Happy as always!!!
Its been a great week, Skylar has gotten over his cold (Thank God) and he is back to his playful happy self... Talking up a storm, some of it is hard to understand, but mama gets about 90% of what he is saying. We have a very very special Birthday coming up this week, little Miss Monica will be turning 13 on Wednesday, I know 13 (((WOW))) she is turning into a very lovely young lady,and I could not be more proud of her. Love ya baby girl!!!!!




2 comments:

hjoy said...

Now that is a very cute Sponge Bob. Love the switch toys, my little guy has many of those as well but his favorite is Spiderman.

Chloe's mom said...

You are TOO cute Mr. Skylar!!!!!! I met your mommy on SMAspace and hope to learn more about all of you and your beautiful big sissy too! :) Hugs, Jenny