Wednesday, November 08, 2006

New Found Leg Strength

Yeah I did it and it feels great!!!! I Love to see my mommy smile like that, she looks so proud..... ( I am love bug I am)
Like the coban? His feet keep slipping so I put that on his feet to help give him a little grip... It works great!
And there you have it... He is holding his legs up, he loves having PT on his legs and hips, his resistance is getting alot better and his strength is increasing!!!!!
Oh the determination, can you see him thinking? How did my mommy get my blocks to stay on this? How did she do it???

A quick game of peek a boo with our big soft blocks, Sky loves when we stack them up and he gets to make them crash down, then he starts to restack them all over again...

I have been working with Skyar oh his strength ever since we found out he had SMA and even more since we got home from our 3 month stay at Children’s. Its taken some time and its not perfect, but it is a very BIG improvement. I am so proud of my little man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go DUDE!! I'm SO proud of you! Your mama is so smart to figure out traction for you. Sheila, You rock!

Wyndi said...

the coban is a great idea! that stuff really comes in handy.