Thursday, April 27, 2006


Well today was a good day, I got a fever yesterday and they took blood and urine and stuff from my throat. Wouldn’t you know it all came back fine. No infections!!!! Thank God because I don’t want to get sick while being here, I just want to get better and go home with my mommy and daddy. I know everyone misses me, and I sure do miss them. It’s going to be so good to get out of here, and be home where my family will help me rest and get strong. I’ve got bigger fish to fry! So everyone out there, say a special prayer for me and for my family tonight, bring us all home together soon!!!!!! Thanks Sky

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love you soo much Skylar. Hope you have good dreams tonight. Sleep well my precious boy! love Daddy

Anonymous said...

Skylar,
We are all praying for you to get better. "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
God is using this time in your life, sweet little Skylar, for His purpose and will to be done. Trust in Him and He will use you and this situation for His glory.
You are precious to me even though I have never met you, because your Daddy is my dear friend. I will continually pray for you and hope to meet you one day soon. Julie Kuntz

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»